The HUBTEX Fork-Lift Reach Truck model SQ is characterized by its compact design and most modern technology. SQ ensures maximum handling capacity which is made possible by a combination of high load bearing capacities and a long battery operating time. The HUBTEX series 4120 with capacities from 3 500 kg to 6 000 kg is an alternative solution to conventional reach trucks with restricted standardized capacities.
Further advantages include:
- Capacity range from 3.5 to 6.0 t,
- various chassis widths adapted to the load depth,
- maintenance-free electronic brake system,
- rapid cargo handling due to powerful drive technology and high-capacity hydraulics,
- extended operation with same battery capacity due to modern control technology with energy recuperation,
- quick battery change possible via roller bed,
- stable, strong clear-view lift masts manufactured in-house with high load bearing capacity reserves, even at large load centres, lift heights up to 8500 mm with minimum loss of fork capacity,
- reduced operating expenses due to the use of high quality components of well-known German suppliers from the HUBTEX modular system,
- a variety of cabin versions offer optimal all-round vision which meets every requirement,
- accessory equipment such as telescopic forks, side shift devices, rotating devices, carrying boom etc. are available upon request.
You can download the brochure here.